Tuesday, August 19, 2008

time flies when you're having fun (or not)

Over all, it is still a good trip. Of course, it's good. We are healthy. We are seeing many Baha'i friends, new and old. We are very blessed, as always. But most of the time, we are even more blessed. It is raining. You know how I hate rain! And it has been raining. Every day during this rainy season, in this tropical area, it rains....hard....every day! Add to this, a tropical storm (Fay) which is a slow moving lingering storm, and it is even more rainy. It is hot and humid and rainy! I am so glad I do not live here all the time and do not want to.
Maybe I could have used more time during this housebound time to write more blog entries, but I cannot believe how lazy I have felt. Finally, there is pizza on the way, and I'm going to post some updates to let you see more of what we've been doing.
Dominoes found us.......

No comments: