Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Sedona, AZ -----as beautiful as ever ---- I say that every time I'm here!




After a wonderful Baha'i Fireside and potluck in a home near Curt and Pearl's on Saturday evening, I left Albuquerque on Sunday morning. The rental car I have is another good one. The trip went smoothly to Gallup where I met Lauren (1990's co-worker and owner of doublewide I rented in Shiprock in summer 2007) at Earl's Restaurant, and we had a wonderful two plus hours visit. We knew we could have enjoyed even more time together, but there were "miles to go" before my next stop. Arrival in Sedona was before sunset, so I got a good view of the beautiful red rocks from 89A. And it is wonderful to be here again. This is true inspite of the new "round-abouts" at 89A and 179 and lots of road construction right at the entrance to Los Abrigados. Actually, this last thing helps because it's always been a challenge to get out of this property, and now there are two traffic manager persons to help cars in and out.

No comments: