Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Dine College





What a beautiful winter wonderland! Yesterday most of "our world" was snowed in. Public schools all over the reservation were closed. Even the college was closed for classes and office work. This morning we drove to campus in Louise's Hummer. I took a photo of the yard and my car on the first morning I awoke in Tsaile. I thought it was a noteworthy photo because of the snow and winter scene. That was two days ago. Sunday morning was nothing compared to Monday, and this morning, Tuesday, was different still. Now, I think, these beautiful winter scenes around campus this morning are truly noteworthy!
When I reintroduced myself to the college librarian, he said, I know, I've seen your blog! Then he told me that his google site is set up to alert him if anyone on a blog mentions Tsaile, AZ, or Dine College. Reminders again of the small world we inhabit.
Thank you for sharing my little part of our world through this blog.

3 comments:

cathych said...

Hi, love looking at your blog & pics, I look at it daily. Tomorrow we (our family) is going to Mary Lous for some home cooked soup (made by guess who?). Her sister, a non Baha'i, is staying with her, & M.L. said she said the Remover of Difficulties 500 times for her, & she says the long healing prayer daily. She will not be going back to work for 2 weeks. Today is Roger's b'day!!

Anonymous said...

great pictures, Mom. a very pretty snow.
It was 66 degrees here this morning when I took the kids to school. Supposed to go up to 79 today!

Linda said...

Pictures are nice, mom. Very white - burrrr!
It's sunny and warm today.