Thursday, February 21, 2008

Quick trip to Sedona




I drove down for only one full day, but it was worth it. The weather got worse again in Tsaile yesterday afternoon, and I think I left just in time to miss a new storm. The roads across the reservation were all clear, and it was really an enjoyable drive. There were clouds, but visability was good, and the only precipitation was some snow in Flagstaff. After I drove passed it, there was more snow in Flagstaff late in the afternoon. Today in Sedona it was cloudy and cool, but I love it here anyway. It was a great place to relax and catch up on some emails. It has changed here in the lodge in the past couple of years. Especially on a day that is not wonderful to be outside, like today, the lobby always has four or five people on computers, me being the one who has sat here the longest! Today, I called and spoke with an advisor at the U.S. Department of Education and received helpful information about the work for my college job. Also, I reviewed some other paperwork printed from information about my job available in web research. The weather reports, T.V. and online, now sound like the roads will be fine for me to leave early in the morning and be back to Tsaile by early afternoon.
Thank you again for looking at my blog.

No comments: