Sunday, March 16, 2008

Cell phone connection in surprising places!


Here's one more photo from yesterday. This is about where I was standing when I received a phone call from Gabs at Louis Gregory Baha'i Institute, Hemingway, SC. We had connection for about a half hour. That's part of why I was so far behind Sue and the flock of sheep.

PS No, that's not where I was when on the phone. This is a photo of the canyon where we took the sheep to stay a few hours. One of the earlier photos, probably the one with the sheep way off in the distance is about where I was standing. Anyway, I was way out in the middle of a field near the Chuska Mountains, and I never would have guessed that I'd have phone reception there! But I did.

5 comments:

GWD said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
GWD said...

With your permission I would like to excerpt from your blog and include several pictures on my blog Baha'is Views, and link.

Audrey Mike said...

To gwd,
I just now see your comment of 3-16. Sorry I did not see it earlier. I clicked on to your name and got into so much more blog info than I know how to do, but I couldn't figure out how to send a comment on your blog.
Thanks for asking permission. I figure anything I put on my blog can be retrieved by those looking at it. Please tell me more about where you share my photos. Thanks for interest, and I apologise again for the delay in responding to your question.
am

GWD said...

Baha'i Views is primarily a re-posting blog consisting of excerpts from other blogs. The text I would like to use is the following...

Here's one more photo from yesterday. This is about where I was standing when I received a phone call from Gabs at Louis Gregory Baha'i Institute, Hemingway, SC. We had connection for about a half hour. That's part of why I was so far behind Sue and the flock of sheep.

The photo I'd like to run is this one...

http://bp3.blogger.com/_-DrBD-gD52g/R91K05_F3SI/AAAAAAAAAHQ/HNthGgiSby0/s1600-h/sheep-in-distance.jpg

I would credit and link.

Audrey Mike said...

That's all fine. I'd be pleased to have the excerpt and photo on Baha'i Views. Thanks for more explanation about that blog which I will enjoy looking at. You might add the sentence about being in the middle of a field near the Chuska Mtns.......or maybe that's redundant with the photo you mentioned.
Thanks.