Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Creating a blog

1-16-08 ok. At Rick's for lunch today, Patty said, "Mom, you should create a blog."
Hmmm. Seems like a good idea, especially as I start out on Jan 21 for another adventure: driving to the southwest (another 2000 mile drive alone!), to work again for a few months at Dine College, Tsaile, AZ. Feeling blessed with the unique experiences that are mine, I'll be lucky again to live within the four sacred mountains of the Navajo Nation.
So, welcome to my blog. Please check it often. Add comments that you want to share with me and the world. My posts are for you and available to everyone who logs on.

2 comments:

Linda said...

Good idea, Mom. We will be able to go to your blodsite and see what you are up to.

Link said...

Aunt Mike,

Looking forward to your photos and postings.

Have a safe trip.

Link, Amy, Sam